- Perfume Masterclass in Paddington
When you shop at City Perfume, whether its on-line or in store, we guarantee that you are buying original designer fragrances, no knockoffs or imposter fragrances. City Perfume are an Authorised Agent for Luxury and Niche brands including Amouage, Creed, Penhaligon's London, Christian Dior, Ralph Lauren and many more, increasing our range on a constant basis.
Indulge in one hour or two evening of opulence.
City perfume would like to invite you in joining us for a very special Perfume Masterclass
Let our perfume specialist take your noses on an indulgent and inspiring fragrance journey where you will be;
- Introduced to some of the world’s finest luxury and niche fragrances created by the world’s most renowned perfumers.
- Given a brief history on perfume from its very beginning till its current modern presence.
- Equipped with the knowledge to distinguish between various cents and learn of there origins.
- Introduced to famous perfume expert and writer Michael Edwards and his definition of the fragrance world.
- Shown how to choose the right fragrance for you and your partner
- Given a demonstration on how to apply perfume correctly
- Cost is $49.00 pp redeemable in store on any purchases over $100.00. You will also receive a free gift bag full of goodies and as an introductory special offer every paying attendee can also bring with them one guest free of charge.
- Bookings are essential and tickets to the event can be purchased at the centers information desk, at City Perfume located on Level 1 next to Pandora, or on our website.
- please specify any guest that you will be bringing along, at time of booking.
Perfume is inspiring, indulgent and arguably the most potent of aphrodisiacs. The goddess Aphrodite was said to have bathed in the sweet resins of flowers plucked by Eros (Cupid) from the garden of mount Olympus and every day the earth’s air was filed with this divine aroma which was responsible for inspiring love, beauty, pleasure, and procreation amongst the mortals.
Join us and immerse yourself in the world that is perfume
Suite 1, 30-38 Victoria Street, Paddington NSW 2021
Minimum 8 people per class. Full payment required for class upon booking which is non-refundable. This class run on the first Friday of every month. It will start at 6pm and finishes at 7pm
RSVP is essentials, Phone us today 02 -97734202 or email us your booking to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.