Clinique Even Better Clinical Foundation Wn 124 Sienna (D)
Built with serum technology, this satin matte oil-free formula delivers beautifully even coverage and leaves bare skin looking even better.
- Finish: Matte, Satin
- Coverage: Full, buildable-coverage
- Skin Type: Combination Oily, Oily
What It Is
Combines the skin-perfecting coverage of a foundation with the transforming power of a serum. 86% skincare formula.*
*14% makeup ingredients
What It Does
- This weightless, liquid foundation with 24-hour wear helps visibly improve skin instantly and over time.
- Oil-free formula is built with our serum technology, powered by good-for-skin ingredients: Clinique’s dark spot-fighting molecule UP302, three kinds of vitamin C, salicylic acid, and hyaluronic acid.
- Broad spectrum SPF 25 physical sunscreens help protect skin from future discoloration.
- Clinically proven to leave bare skin looking even better—more even and smoother.
- Delivers beautifully even coverage and a satin matte finish.
Proven Skincare Results in a Foundation
In just 8 weeks**
- 92% say bare skin looks more radiant.
- 91% see reduced imperfections on bare skin—dark spots, discolorations, age spots, and acne marks.
- 90% say bare skin looks smoother and more even-toned.
- **Consumer testing on 221 women after using product for 8 weeks.
- UP302: Helps visibly reduce the look of dark spots and uneven skin tone.
- Vitamin C: A versatile skin-brightening superstar that helps boost radiance.
- Salicylic acid: Helps re-texturize skin.
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps plump up skin for a more youthful look.
- 24-hour color true wear
- 24-hour defense against caking, settling, creasing, poring, or streaking
- Physical sunscreen
- Helps protect skin from effects of blue light
- Sweat- and humidity-resistant
- Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested
- Fragrance free
- Allergy tested
How To Use
- For best results, apply after moisturizer.
- Start with just a half-pump; this formula is so concentrated, a little goes a long way.
- We recommend a buff brush for the most flawless finish, but use your preferred technique.
- Apply a small amount of foundation where you need coverage the most and blend from there. You can then add more foundation for additional coverage.
How To Open
Twist the cap in a clockwise motion, then push it upwards—it will pop off easily. It’s specially designed so it won’t come loose in transit or as you remove it from the box.
Paraben-free, Phthalate-free, Oil-free, Free of synthetic colors, SLS-free, SLES-free.
More Sustainable Packaging
Every glass bottle of Even Better Clinical Serum Foundation can be recycled. Remove the cap and pump, rinse the glass bottle, and place in a recycling bin.
Titanium Dioxide 2.4%, Zinc Oxide 5.9%Ingredients: Dimethicone, Water\Aqua\Eau, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Isododecane, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Alcohol Denat., Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrated Silica, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Polygala Senega Root Extract, Berberis Vulgaris Extract, Nymphaea Alba Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Molasses Extract\Saccharum Officinarum\Extrait De Melasse, Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol, Caffeine, Niacinamide, Salicylic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Tocopherol, Lactoperoxidase, Glucose Oxidase, Lactobacillus Ferment, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Cholesterol, Jojoba Esters, Glucose, Polysilicone-11, Laureth-7, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Propylene Carbonate, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Potassium Phosphate, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)]